Polycom Trio C60
The Trio C60 is designed for simplicity - for audio conferencing or when combined with a Poly video room solution. Best of all, it's very easy to use: just press a button to start and join a meeting. And the Trio C60 works for everyone, delivering native experiences on your favourite collaboration platforms.
In SIP, Team, Zoom mode, the choice is yours!
Enhance collaboration with Poly audio signature for natural conversations.
Adapt the C60 to your needs in SIP, Teams or Zoom mode you can switch from one to the other easily.
- Gesture-based capacitive multitouch screen.
- 5-inch colour LCD (720 x 1280 pixels), aspect ratio9:16
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- A USB 2.0 Type A compliant port
- A USB 2.0 Micro-B device port for use as a USB audio device and for content sharing.
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.01
- Three multi-coloured mute indicators and three sets of capacitive touch volume and mute buttons.
- Three MEMS microphones for 360-degree sound pickup
- Frequency: 100-22,000 Hz
- Volume: 92 dB at 0.5 m peak volume
- 6.1m/20ft microphone range
- Codecs supported :
- G.711 (A-law and μ-law)
- G.722, G722.1, G722.1C
- Poly Siren 7, Siren 14
- iLBC (3.33 Kbps and 15.2 Kbps)
- Opus (8 Kbps-24 Kbps)
- Poly Acoustic Clarity technology enables full duplex conversations, echo cancellation and background noise suppression - type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)