Lhe Yealink SIP-T53 is an easy-to-use, high-end business phone The Yealink SIP-T53 is an easy-to-use, high-end business phone with a 3.7" graphic LCD display that can be adjusted to allow you to easily and flexibly find the ideal viewing angle for your personal needs and environment. The Yealink SIP-T53 is a simple-to-use, high-end business phone with a 3.7" graphic LCD display that can be adjusted to allow you to easily and flexibly find the ideal viewing angle, depending on your personal needs and the environment.
The Yealink T53 dhas an adjustable 3.7-inch graphic LCD screen so you can find the viewing angle that suits you best.
In terms of audio quality, the Yealink T53 is combined with the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technology, which includes the Yealink Yealink Acoustic Shield, to effectively eliminate distractions and background noise and deliver clear voice clear voices even in a noisy environment.
In addition, this HAC handset is compliant with hearing aid compatibility (HAC) standards so that people with hearing loss can hear voices more clearly. hearing loss can hear voices more clearly.
Simple and scalable customization
A built-in USB 2.0 port allows you to record calls to a USB stick. On this USB port, you can also connect a USB wired/wireless headset without connecting the Yealink EHS40and connect up to three Yealink EXP50 colour display expansion modules, which can be programmed with up to 180 paperless DSS keys.
Simplify your installation
With its auto-provisioning feature, the T53 gives you flexibility and effortless mass deployment. The new firmware across the range ensures consistency across your estate.
HD voice: HD handset, HD speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatible combination (HAC)
- Acoustic shield
- Audio codec: Opus, G.722, PCMA, PCMU, G.729A/B, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC
- Voice frequency dialling (DTMF ): In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex speaker with acoustic echo canceller (AEC)
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- 12 VoIP accounts
- Call waiting, silent mode, DND (Do Not Disturb)
- One-touch speed dialling, emergencynumber
- Call forwarding, call waiting, call transfer
- Listening group, SMS, emergency call
- redial, callback, auto answer
- Conference with three participants
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Select/import/delete ringtone
- Manual or automatic time and date setting
- Numbering Plan, XML Browser, URL/URId'action
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- USB port (2.0 compatible) for :
- USB wired/wireless headphones
- Recording of calls on USB stick
- Bluetooth headsets via BT40
- Bluetooth calls via BT40
- Synchronisation of mobile contacts via BT40
- Wi-Fi via WF40/WF50
- EXP50 expansion modules (up to 3)
- 8 illuminated line keys
- The 8 line keys are programmable with 21 different functions (3 page display)
- 5 function keys: mute, headset, message, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- 4 contextual "soft" keys
- 6 navigation keys
- Volume control buttons
- Illuminated mute mode key
- Illuminated headset key
- Illuminated hands-free speaker key
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 2
- 1 USB port (2.0 compliant)
- 1 RJ9 handset port (4P4C)
- 1 RJ9 (4P4C) headphone port