Apple iPhone XS
A Super Retina screen in two sizes, including the largest screen ever seen on the iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smartest and most powerful chip ever embedded in a smartphone. And a state-of-the-art dual camera with Depth Control. The iPhone XS is everything you love about the iPhone. Taken to extremes.
Elegant and resistant
The strongest glass ever designed for a smartphone. A superb new gold finish, obtained by a process at atomic level. Precision-machined stainless steel strips. And an unprecedented degree of water and dust resistance.
A photo studio
Dual camera, a state-of-the-art system.
The world's most popular camera ushers in a new era of photography. An era in which an innovative sensor combines with ISP and the Neural Engine to let you express your talents like never before.
Faster and more powerful
Intelligent Bionic A12 chip.
Featuring Apple's next-generation Neural Engine, it's the smartest and most powerful smartphone chip. For breathtaking augmented reality experiences. Striking portraits thanks to the Depth Control feature. But also speed and smoothness in everything you do.
A unique product
Every decision about the iPhone helps make it a device apart. From its manufacture to the innovative recycling of its components, as well as the security and confidentiality that are at the very heart of its design.
Gold, sidereal grey or silver
Bionic A12 chip
64 GB, 256 GB or 512 GB
Height: 143.6 mm
Width: 70.9 mm
Thickness: 7.7 mm
Weight: 177 g
Super Retina HD Screen
OLED Multi-Touch all-screen
Resolution 2,436 x 1,125 pixels at 458 dpi
Contrast 1 000 000 : 1
Protection class IP68 (maximum depth of 2 metres for 30 minutes).
- 12MP wide angle and telephoto dual lens camera
- Wide-angle: opening ƒ/1.8
- Telephoto lens: aperture ƒ/2.4
- 2x optical zoom; up to 10x digital zoom
- Portrait Mode with Advanced Bokeh Effect and Depth Control
- Portrait lighting with five effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Scene, Mono Scene)
- Dual optical image stabilization
- Six-Element Objective
- True Tone 4-LED flash with slow sync
- Panoramic (up to 63MP)
- Sapphire crystal lens protection
- Rear brightness sensor
- Hybrid infrared filter
- Autofocus with Focus Pixels
- Touch focus with Focus Pixels
- Intelligent HDR for photos
- Photos and Live Photos with a wide range of colours
- Local tone mapping
- Advanced red-eye correction
- Exposure adjustment
- Automatic image stabilization
- Burst Mode
- Self-timer mode
- Georeferencing of photos
- Available image formats: HEIF and JPEG
Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
Talk time: 20 hours
Internet browsing: 12 hours
Video playback: 14 hours
Audio playback: 60 hours
Fast charging capacity: up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
TrueDepth camera activation for facial recognition